Corona Virus (Covid 19) Policy
Corona Virus (Covid 19) Policy Statement
Blue Stamp Travel pride oursleves on a proactive strategy of Health and Safety management. Corona Virus has created new challenges for us to endure and overcome. Wherever necessary we mitigate agaist risks in order to keep students safe. In respect to Corona Virus we have sought to stay abreast of current guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO), The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and local govenments in destination countires. The actions outlines below form part of the strategy to prevent the spread of Corona Virus and keeping students stafe on their trip with us.
- Social Distancing applied in line with local guidance
- Use of masks, hand-washing and hand sanitizer in line with best practice guidance and local legislation and recommendations
- Increased cleaning and hygiene measures in accommodation
- Signage installed on transport provided by third parties booked by Blue Stamp Travel
- Food hygiene and safety measures adjusted (eg removing buffet meals in favour of table service)
- Temperature checks as necessary
- Group Leader / Teacher briefing in relation to latest meausres and precautions prior to trips departure.
If you would like specific information about our Health & Safety procedures please do not hesitate to contact us.
Further Recommended Reading
There are numerous sources of best practice from which we draw our practices. You may wish to consult some of the following for your own peace of mind: