Why Work With Us?
By working with Blue Stamp Travel you are enabling students to experience life abroad and fostering a love of languages. You will be part of a dedicated team and have the opportunity to work with our talented travellers.
Blue Stamp Travel acknowledges the duty of care to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people and is committed to ensuring safeguarding practice reflects statutory responsibilities, government guidance and complies with best practice and national guidance requirements.
Opportunities to work abroad are available for the right candidates who will have strong language skills, confidence travelling and excellent rapport with young people.
Applicants should be aware that we require a DBS or international equivalent for overseas employees as part of our commitment to child protection and safeguarding.
For more information get in touch. After a brief introduction to the role, and, if you fit the bill, we will give you access to our Group Leader Page for more information. If you are interested in being a Group Leader, then you will be invited to send us an application.
Social Media and Digital Design Assistant
We have an opportunity through the recently announced government Kickstart job creation scheme. Applications are invited only from those that would be eligible for this scheme. Please consider the eligibility criteria in advance of any application. (Aged between 16 and 24 and currently in receipt of Universal Credit).
The role will be creating digital and print media as well as social media.
- You will be creating social media content for campaigns to be run throghout the coming year highlighting key dates and events important to our industry and languages more broadly. These will be targetted at school students, parents and teachers.
- Using platforms such as MailChimp to create campaigns in Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Creating mailshots in MailChimp to our client database of over 5000 teachers.
- Creating blog posts
- Creating print media for marketting purposes
Due to Covid restrictions, after an induction period, you will be expected to be able to work remotely. Regular remote check-ins will be a feature of the role and possible face-to-face meetings if possible with Covid restrictions applied. We are very aware of the importance of being safe!
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Accuracy in writing
- Able to work independently
- Ability to communicate with other colleagues (remotely as necessary)
- Excellent IT skills both laptop and mobile devices (ideally multi-platform)
- Awareness of importance of company identity and how this can be demonstrated through social media
- Experience of social media in a commercial setting or running campaigns
- Portfolio or ability to demonstrate previous experience
- Nottingham based
- Language skills (French, German and/or Spanish)
- Knowledge of MailChimp
In line with the Kickstart initiative, this will be a post for 25 hours per week paying the National Minimum Wage. In the first instance this is a fixed term contract of 6 months. A probationary period will be applied inline with company policy.
In the first instance we would invite interested candidates to submit a CV for consideration. We will verify that candidates are eligible for the job creation scheme and invite a shortlist to apply in further detail.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.